It is recommended to periodically check the condition of the pre-filter of the pump to avoid it from blocking. If debris has accumulated, the pre-filter should be opened and cleaned.
Follow these steps to clean the pre-filter:
1. Turn off the Filtering Pump by placing the selector in the OFF position.
2. Close the valve of the filtering circuit that connects the pump to the Spa.
3. Using the key supplied with the equipment, turn the upper cover of the pre-filter anticlockwise until
it becomes loose. Remove the basket of the pre-filter to clean it.
4. Put the basket back into place. Place the joint of the cover to close it using the key.
5. Open the filtering circuit valve.