When “lowflow” errors are indicated or when the pressure indicated by the filter pressure gauge exceeds 1 bar, the filter should be washed.
Follow these steps to do it:
1. Outside the filtering cycle, with the filtering pump off, place the selector valve in the WASHING position. If there is a valve between the filter and the drain in the installation, it should be open.
2. Start-up the filtering pump, by placing the selector in the Manual position for not more than 1 minute.
3. Turn off the pump by placing the selector once again in the OFF position.
4. Place the selector valve in the RINSING position and start-up the filtering pump for 30 seconds.
5. Place the selector valve in the FILTERING position.
6. Turn on the filtering pump and check that the pressure and errors do not persist. If they do, repeat the procedure.